Đang tải hồ sơ, vui lòng đợi...
Làm việc tại nhà, remote full-time, Hồ Chí Minh
Bạn cần đăng nhập ứng viên để tiếp tục.
- Meet programming and quality standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements; implementing new technology.
- Integrate applications by studying and implementing APIs and libraries.
- Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Support users by developing documentation and assistive tools.
- Work with the customer’s architects and developers.
- Hone your skills, update job knowledge by researching and trying out new technologies and software products; participate in educational opportunities; read professional publications; maintain personal networks; participate in professional organizations.
- Defining application objectives by envisioning system features and functionality, analyzing and clarifying user requirements with customers.
- Making technical decisions, researching best practices and technology required for a project, comparing advantages and disadvantages of various technologies either custom-built or off-the-shelf.
- Great interpersonal communications capabilities demonstrated through a history of successful software development projects.
- Comfortable talking to clients, designers, and end-users.
- Good presentation skills, effective communication internally and externally.
- High level of self-motivation and maturity.
- Capacity to evaluate trade-offs between correctness, robustness, and performance.
- Strong desire to tackle hard technical problems.
- Familiar with Swift/Kotlin, some knowledge of ObjC/Java where required.
- Familiar with respective package management systems (SPM / Carthage / CocoaPods / Gradle, etc), and popular/common libraries
- UI and e2e testing frameworks
- iOS/Android standard frameworks (Biometrics, security, etc).
- Understands security and best practices.
- Experience designing and building production-ready native mobile applications.
- Bachelor’s level degree in Computer Science, engineering, mathematics, or another related field. In the absence of which, at least 4 years of working experience in related fields.
- Able to review wireframes and design to give constructive feedback, highlight uncertainties, give suggestions on feasibility.
- Familiar with Mac/Linux environments and command-line interface
- Hybrid frameworks like React native or ionic/cordova
- Commercial acumen, experience working alongside commercial teams, business units
- Prior experience working for a technology startup
- Experience with automated testing / TDD.
- Experience with Agile mindset, SCRUM methodology, and TDD.
- Knows when, why, and how to accept technical debt
- Project management experience, working with any known methodology, and more importantly, being able to scope, manage and deliver on a plan no matter how simple or complex.
- By default, engineers will be working from home
Salary and Benefits:
2.500 – 3.700 $ USD
3.500 – 5.000 $ Sing
60M – 85M VND
Địa chỉ: 991C Alexandra Road, Singapore, Hồ Chí Minh
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm vào nút "Nộp hồ sơ".
Trước khi nộp hồ sơ, ứng viên cần có tài khoản và tạo hồ sơ trên website viecTOP.
Xem hướng dẫn đăng ký tài khoản và tạo hồ sơ tại đây.
Để là người đầu tiên nhận được những thông tin tuyển dụng từ viecTOP